Ronald McDonald House Volunteers
1. January-March volunteer shifts are closed to everyone under eighteen due to the flu and other contagious illnesses.
2. We are grateful for the amount of community support we have and in order to accommodate as many individuals and groups that we can each month we ask that you please limit the number of shifts you schedule yourself for to two per month. Due to the popularity of weekend shifts we do ask that only one of your two shifts is a weekend shift.
3. With the new Volunteer Management Software in order to ensure that different groups aren’t signing up for the same shift we have limited the number of people that can register for each individual shift:
• breakfast and dinner preparation (3 people)
For breakfast and dinner preparation shifts groups can still be up to six people. To schedule additional volunteers for a specific shift please contact Micaela and she will work with you to get everyone registered and scheduled.
4. If you have a group larger than six people please contact Micaela de Loyola-Carkin, Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a shift.
Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Idaho
Meal Preparation 2019
January 1st - December 31st, 2019
Please click the appropriate link: