Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Idaho
Provide a Meal 2020 - Serving Boise
July 6th - December 31st, 2020
At this time as we are unable to have volunteers prepare food at the Ronald McDonald House. If you would like to provide a meal for families you can have a restaurant deliver a meal, you can pick up deli items from a grocery store and deliver them or you can provide ingredients and recipes and staff will prepare the meal for families. As a reminder all ingredients donated need to be new and unopened.
*Plan on providing food for fifteen people.
*You do not need to plan on providing food based on any food allergies or sensitivities.
*When signing up indicate which meal you would like to provide and if possible what your menu will be.
*If you are providing breakfast please drop off ingredients by 8am or deli items/restaurant meal by 9am
*If you are providing lunch please drop off ingredients by 11am or deli items/restaurant meal by 12pm
*If you are providing dinner please drop off ingredients by 3pm or deli items/restaurant meal by 5pm
Meal ideas -
From a restaurant:
Breakfast - breakfast sandwiches
Lunch or Dinner - pizza, tacos or burritos, sandwiches
From a grocery deli:
Breakfast - Donuts, Bagels and cream cheese
Lunch or Dinner - roast chicken with potato salad, fried chicken with coleslaw and mashed potatoes
• Pancakes and bacon - pancake mix, bacon, maple syrup
• Fruit Parfaits - yogurt, fresh fruit, granola
Lunch or Dinner:
• Sandwiches - 2 loaves of bread, deli meat, deli cheese, lettuce and tomatoes (RMHC has condiments)
• BBQ - hot dogs or hamburgers, buns, coleslaw salad mix, canned beans, deli potato salad (RMHC has condiments)
• Pasta and veggies - 3 packs of cheese ravioli, bag of spinach, jar of sun dried tomatoes or cherry tomatoes, veggies (zucchini, eggplant, mushrooms, onion)
There are no shifts available at this time.
Already signed up? Click here to check your status